The social care forum
March 29, 2024, 10:23:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: www.thenvqman.web.officelive.com

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Develop and sustain effective working relationsships with staff in other organis

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Develop and sustain effective working relationsships with staff in other organis  (Read 460 times)
seb

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2012, 02:43:21 pm »

Hi, could anyone hep me, i'm having problems with question

3.3 Explain methods of identifying and resolving conflict within and between agencies and between individuals.

Thanks any tips will help pointing me in the right direction to complete the question.   
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

maind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 05:11:04 pm »

Hi seb!
Methods of identifying conflict could include supervisions and appraisals of staff where they may be asked how working relationships are going; team meetings can also help identify where relationships or partnership working isn't quite as good as it should be. Resolution could be through managerial meetings; bringing staff into a meeting where issues can be discussed; sometimes just allowing individual staff to get things off their chest can help resolve issues before they get out of hand. Relationships between agencies can be resolved in similar ways plus explaining to team members how things work in another agency can help aid understanding and resolution.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: